- Time: 3-4h
- Regular Tour: Casa del Arte Mayor de la Seda – Antiguo Hospital Medieval – Mercado Central – Lonja de la Seda
- Number of places: from 5 pax
- Price: from 20€ pax
Valencia leads the project of a multicultural path among the mythical cities of the Silk Road, and presents its valuable historical heritage as a meeting of economic and cultural relations, political and social dialogue and economic and cultural exchanges from East to West.
Silk was for Valencia a strong sign of identity, with such emblematic institutions as the Colegio del Arte Mayor de la Seda / Major Art Silk College (National Historic Monument in 1981) and the Lonja de la Seda /Silk Exchange Market ( World Heritage UNESCO Since 1996) .
- Mayor Art of Silk College.
- Genoa mercers
- Ancient Medieval Hospital Site.
- Lonja (Silk Exchange)
- Colegio del Arte Mayor de la Seda / Major Art of Silk College
- Lonja / Ancient Silk Exchange Corner